You’re engaged … congratulations!
Being engaged is an exciting time. So many things to plan and so many fun decisions to make. Apart from being a fun and exciting time, it’s also a very busy time, and that is why I aim to help take some of those time constraining tasks off your hands. When it comes to your wedding photography I will help every step of the way.
“Every couple has a love story”
Your wedding is a unique reflection of you. That’s why I love getting to know you and your wedding needs intricately. Knowing your wedding day dreams enables me to create authentic images that give a true reflection of the day.
Capturing those moments special to you, is a joy to me. Your wedding day will be filled with extraordinary moments some intimate, surprising, and some joyous.
image was taken whilst second shooting for ‘SummerLove’
WHY YOU’RE HERE
You’re here because you want something different.
Because moments mean more to you than the details on the table.
You want big emotions captured and little moments remembered.
You’re all about the people that you love and less about the centrepieces.
You want your wedding documented with authenticity and emotion.
You want your wedding photos to feel like you. So when you look back at them in 20 years you’ll remember how you celebrated a day that was so uniquely you that it couldn’t have been anyone-else’s wedding but yours.
I would love to tell your love story.
Apart from photographing your actual wedding day, I ensure that care is taken to deliver you a package with which you will not be disappointed.
Each photograph you receive will give a truly natural feel as this ensures your images remains timeless and still looks great for years to come.
I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER
- I’m a moments girl.
- Years from now I want you to relive the best day of your life through your wedding photos. You should feel what that day was like.
- That goofy best man speech
- The crazy dance party.
- That time you threw caution to the wind and jumped in the pool at the end of the night.
- When your dad shared a dance with you.
- When your mum wiped her tears after seeing you in your dress for the first time.
- When you saw your husband-to-be waiting for you at the end of the aisle.
- When you held your wife’s hand and read your vows.
- The details will fade as the years pass – but what you felt on your wedding day will live on through your photos.
I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER THE LOVE
Everyone you love is going to be in one place at one time. You’re going to want to remember that feeling.
It’s going to be the best day of your life and I want to be there to capture every moment.