What are Mini Sessions?
A Mini Sessions is exactly what it sounds like: a smaller version of the You & Me Session I already offer as a photographer.
These Sessions are NOT:
- my regular photo session offered at a discount.
- sit look at the camera and smile
Just as you’d pay less for one scoop of ice cream versus three, you will pay less for a mini session versus full sessions!
A Mini Session is perfect for families and clients who aren’t ready to commit to full sessions, but still want to experience your photography work.
My Mini Sessions last either 15 or 30 mins. I do these either in the studio or out on location. I always ask my clients to arrive 10 mins before their session to make sure they are there on time and also we can chat a few minis before we start.
Studio – There is a area to wait outside and wait
Locations – Depending on where we do the session I try and meet you at the car park or an area you can see me working and wait.
Mini sessions are great for couples and families, we always start the session with a hug or snuggle close together then we have some fun and always end the session with a hug too.
I try and do these mini sessions throughout the year, my favourite are Spring and Autumn session
- 15 mins sessions are £60 with 3 images
- 30 mins sessions are £100 with 5 images
- Both sessions are for families up to 5 people – you can add more family members, this will cost more.
What do you get in a full session?
I do two different You & Me sessions.
Both come with :-
- 2 hours
- Location or your home session
- All images to download from your own private gallery
We can relax, take a walk and explore the area we are in or even bake a cake at your home. We make this time fun and more special.
- Sessions with small families up to 4 people is £250
- Sessions with large families 5 and more is £350
Here are some images from this years mini sessions. The fun and lots of cuddles.