What’s the best Confetti on your wedding day?
I love a confetti shot! I love big real petals for confetti they photograph so well and give lots of colour to your moment.
But these can be really hard to get. Remember we are moving and the confetti is moving too
I love the in-between moments of a confetti shot. You cant fake them and you see pure emotion.
My best advice for the best confetti shot is..
- If you want to walk between your family and friends take your time. Please don’t run remember i’m walking backwards.
- Look at each other, I love to capture the smiles you give each other
- Why not stop and kiss, you never know someone might throw the whole pot of confetti over you.
- Even if its windy, lets go out and do it. More confetti flying round the better.
- Get lots of it! The more the better.
Now check out some of these amazing confetti shots.